Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another day at Nanna and Papa's

A beautiful garden awaits you upon arrival at my folks place~and I can never resist taking pictures!


I couldn't resist taking a few more pictures of a different species of "flowers" that I encountered one afternoon.


The children decided to make mud pies and mud cakes to sell, and Andrew discovered a green bean (below) he thought we could eat for dinner~


You can just see the corner of my Dad in this picture, the girls are heading his way to give him a little love~

3 comments:

Teacherperson said...

Um, yeah. THAT's not going to come out!

It was such a treat to talk with you last night. Really and truly.

Teacherperson said...

Thanks so much for calling Rachel. I'm sorry she was a phone dud. I don't know if James told you she had just um...tossed her cookies...and was half asleep.

But, a call from Julia is not to be missed!

Chris said...

Man! I hope he got individual hugs from each of his loving grandchildren...he so deserves it :-)