Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day


Jim was wakened this morning with water dripping on his face~by a sponge, squeezed gently by an oldest child

The children woke up early, went outside and tried to scare us through the sliding glass door in our bedroom. Egads.

Julia just made cookies for Papa King. ONE, however, is filled with red chili pepper and tobasco sauce, stuffed discreetly in the middle of a lovely looking chocolate chip cookie. We can't wait to see them today and continue the April fool's tradition.


I THINK the greatest laugh is from the Lord as He showered us with snow all night. It is a beautiful gift~


We parked at the top of the driveway, just so we wouldn't be stuck today as we head down to my folks.


I couldn't resist a walk through the neighborhood today, snapping pictures before the wind blew the snow off the trees.


So intricately beautiful.

2 comments:

Teacherperson said...

We haven't done much in the way of April Fool's jokes. Rachel switched the bags of cereal and put them in different boxes, but that was about it.

Erik Jostad said...

Hello,

I attend First Free and play guitar in the Crossing service. I started attending when Pastor Jim was leading. Anyway, I was wondering about Jim's current arrangement regarding a particular ministry to the church (i.e. along the lines of baptism but not baptism). I don't mean to be vague but just want to get a quick update. If you wanted to send a quick e-mail to erjostad @ yahoo . com, I would really appreciate it! (and I can then clarify). Thanks!!

I hope all is well with your family!

In Christ,
Erik