Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nanna's here!

After a LONG wait, Nanna King is here! She is safe and sound--a bit tired, but she is with us! We have all missed her so much, there is nothing quite having a mother or grandmother visit after a long absence. At school today there were many tears of joy as Mom came to pick up the girls. I know that I am so happy to have my Mom with me!

We just miss not having you, Papa!

Nanna arrived with two heavy laden suitcases, a big bag and a carry-on. (3/4ths of it was stuff we asked her to bring for us!) She did say she was able to squeeze a change of clothes into one bag, whew. What a good mom~

We can't wait to show her around Cambridge and have a number of things planned to do together. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Chris said...

How amazing is it that I could be sitting in a room with Marie on Saturday and see her, via a blog site, sitting in your kitchen! Cool.
Have a wonderful time with your mom, Lisa. What a blessing!
Chris

Richard said...

So glad to see mom looking well! I hope she is getting some sleep :) Wish I could be there to join in the fun,

Love, M