Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Where's Claire?


We have a little problem finding Claire these days~in fact, it is a real serious dilemma in our home. After calling and calling for her, I will find her somewhere secluded reading, and her response? "Were you calling me Mom?" or "Mom, this book is SO good!"

Notice below that Claire will often not even take her coat off before she begins her after school reading~

She has asked for a lamp that clicks onto her bunkbed for Christmas. I said, "Absolutely not, you would read all night then!" Julia and Sarah have informed me that she does that anyway by using the light in the hall for the same purpose. Egads.

We are infinitely glad she loves to read though~any good suggestions for great books/series for a 10-year old?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hey Johnstons -

It has been great to keep posted on what is happening in your adventures in England.

If she hasn't already read it, I would recommend the Anne of Green Gables series.