Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bike in a Bag


I have been scouring the town for one of these bikes. The problem is, I always see them in motion, and never have my camera ready in time. This bike is now VERY popular here in England, for one very big reason. It folds up.

Notice the hinge right in the middle of the bike~the bike folds in half, the pedals fold up, the seat screws down and the handle bars collapse too. This bike is taken on buses, trains and obviously cars. It can go inside to work, it can be stored in a closet or other small space not accustomed to bicycles. It is convenient for England! I am intrigued by how many of these bikes I see, but not surprised. Just thankful that I found one outside and not in motion, so I could snap this photo!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Lisa!
Neat bike, Kristina G. has one and bought it in China. Bikes in China are a big deal and often get "lifted". So it's nice to be able to take in inside. It's an amazing little invention!
I hear you have some special guests visiting you. We miss Craig in our ACTS Community, nice he could hook up with your family.
Blessings,
Chris