Thursday, March 27, 2008

Starship Discovery Club



This week has been very busy with our church's holiday club~


This "Space-themed" Vacation Bible School was very exciting and fun! John Hardwick was our speaker, and I would recommend him on either side of the pond~

Special crafts (and space people)



Amazing treats~

lovely helpers (like my friend Fernanda, isn't she beautiful?)

here is my little group of children, and they were dear. We were really privileged to bring several children from school to hear the gospel clearly presented! Pray that they come back with us to church~

2 comments:

Teacherperson said...

I had such a good time at VBS. Holiday Bible Club--forgive me! I didn't mean to offend...hee hee!

Hope you have a deep breath, relaxing, read to the kids and yourself sort of day.

Nancy said...

How fun! This brings back memories of VBS at FEFC! :) Only it looks like nobody felt the need to recruit Jim for bald pranks this time. Ha!