Saturday, March 1, 2008

When mom and dad come home. By Julia.

I was reading a wonderful book and papa said I could stay up till 8:30 reading. When it was about 8:25 I heard foot steps on the gravel out side I looked out side from the window by my bed. I saw two shadowy figures going toured the front door. I went down stairs to see who it was, papa had already answered the door. It was Mom and Dad! I ran up and gave them a hug. Then I went up stairs to finish my book. I went down stairs to see what mom, dad and papa were doing. they were watching a slide show . I sat and watched the slide show of what Mom and Dad did in London. Papa sent me up stairs. I finished The last chapter in the book (chapter 22). Then I went to sleep.

1 comment:

Bren said...

What book are you reading? Are you finished with it yet?

Brenda Chermak