Thursday, June 26, 2008

Virginia

Meet Ginny, (a.k.a. 'Virginia). This little four-year old Tyndale House child has made quite an impression on our family. She is quite a character! I will miss her~


Today, she walked in our flat, came over to the sink and asked me without any preamble, "Could you tell me your secrets?"

I obligingly wrote one down, (and yes I will share it with you, "I love to swim") and off she went in search of other willing participants.

Don't you love this little face?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teacherperson said...

Yes, I do love that face. And great secret! It's the fun of knowing something.

Where were the cows before? All the cows around us were in the fields before we even left. I guess yours were late mooo-vers.

Teacherperson said...

Last day at Eden...hope it went well. We are thinking of you and praying. Did your van sell yet?

Teacherperson said...

Are you getting so excited that you could loose bladder control? We got that way, but we also got stressed over trying to shove things into suitcases.

On Saturday, James and I wanted to go out on a double date. "Who do you want to go with," I asked. "Jim and Lisa," he said. Me, too!

Hoping to see you sooner than later. Did the van sell yet?

Angie Leonard said...

I do love that little face, but I am a little biased!