Monday, November 5, 2007

Andrew


Already I have a visual image imprinted on my mind that I will never forget of our time here in Cambridge. . .


This image is of Andrew riding one of his sisters scooters as he races ahead of me stopping at each lamp post or tree, whatever the expectation is for the day.

We managed to cram these scooters into the girls' duffel bags and lug them across the ocean, in hopes that our long walking expeditions might be a little easier on the children.


Ironically it is Andrew who has put the most miles onto these scooters. He has taken to them remarkably well, and I love to see his little face light up with a happy, "Come on Mom!" as he flies around corners and races to our destination.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This reminds me of another scooter-rider and her wild rides down the steep hills of Dellwood ahead of us!! :) Andrew must love being out of that jogger stroller and scooting like the big boy he is! We love that sweet face. Miss you, Andrew. James and Josh especially. James is saving an old Bears jersey for you, and Josh a Bob the Builder DVD.

Love to all of you.

Nancy and the kids