Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Mayflower 2007


Andrew and I were together at his preschool this morning~they asked me to help with their Thanksgiving unit. What fun! Here we made the Mayflower (if the truth be known it isn't the actual boat, it is made from bread and tuna) and everyone brought one home to show their family. Since Thanksgiving is not celebrated here in England it was fun to introduce this bit of history and culture to some British friends. I was also excited to talk about what God had done in the lives of these (mostly) Puritans, and have the privilege of shaping other's view on this holiday. Just one more chance to present who God is!

1 comment:

Danielle S. said...

Happy Thanksgiving Johnston's! I miss you guys a lot! It is really fun to read your blog to get a little glimpse of how you are doing! Say hi to all the kids for me! Have a wonderful week and may God continue showing Himself to you throughout your stay in England. God Bless!
-Danielle Swenson