Saturday, February 23, 2008

40th Birthday Festivities


A lovely breakfast greeted me yesterday, and look at these beautiful faces who brought it to me!


Jim and I walked into town for lunch~

Before


now a change for my fortieth birthday!

missing a little hair


Wonderful dinner with my family~


I am getting old enough that we don't need overhead lights on when I blow out my candles!

Did I happen to mention that 40 is the new 30?


Surprise birthday flowers from Fiona~


Guess who won at cards tonight!?

Ending the day with cutting someone else's hair, unfortunately, well, that is another story~ (sorry Mom, but it will grow!)


The best 40th birthday!

5 comments:

Teacherperson said...

OH! I Love, love, love that haircut! Where did you go? You know how I've been whining around to get a cut.

You flowers were beautiful. I got to see them when F. picked up the kids for Impact.

It is only right that you should have had a decisive birthday victory at cards.

God bless you, dear un-birthday girl!

Nancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Your haircut is PERFECT for you...stunning. Sara says about your candles on the cake: "It looks like an angel coming out of it!" :) Thank you for letting us share in the joy of your terrific day.

Love, Nancy, etc.

Connie said...

What an exciting 40th! Such a blessing and the new do is BEAUTIFUL!!
Happy Week with family!
Connie A.

Kristen said...

Lisa, I agree with all. The hair cut is awesome. It was so great to celebrate your birthday with you and the other Tyndale ladies the other day. Many blessing for your family's visit.

laurelle said...

Happy 40th birthday!!!! oups, I meant 30th birthday
Looks like you had a great day
I was wondering, what happened to your dad's haircut????
Love to all 6 of you