Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nanna and Papa are coming!



Now we are in the tropics! Sarah and Andrew felt strongly that they could clean better in their swimsuits. They worked hard, and then took a bath, with swimsuits of course!


Jim took this picture of me talking on the phone while cleaning the tub. We have to get it all done BEFORE my parents come, because I want to have fun enjoying them!

We were able to procur another flat for them to stay in here at Tyndale House. This is a minor miracle, and allows us easy access to each other. Praise the Lord!

We can't wait to see you Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Teacherperson said...

Whee! They come today, right? How fun, how fun!

I had a fabulous lunch and visit with Mary Ann H. from church today. I hope your day is even more fabulous (which would be a stellar day indeed!).

Hello to Lisa's parents!