Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hungry Grandchildren~

Jelly donuts are only 12 pence a piece at Sainsbury's. We walked into town this morning for Papa to buy some for his starving grandchildren~


Nanna had a belated Valentine's party at lunch for her starving grandchildren. Lots of chocolate for all~

We also finally took a ride on a double decker bus today, all around town and did a bit of shopping to boot. Dad also bought ice-cream for his starving grandchildren.

Our poor children, so neglected~what would we do without Nanna and Papa?

4 comments:

Teacherperson said...

What would you do indeed? We love those boxes from home!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teacherperson said...

My post about Norwich Castle is up now. As I was posting, I realized how truly child-friendly it was. Excellent place to visit! And, we can tell you where the Pizza Hut is, too.

It was lovely to meet you mom and sister today. I hope you had a wonderful outing!

Chris said...

Lisa,
I love the hair! Very "cutting" edge. I think grandpa thinks he is working with "Feed My Starving Children" while he is there. But come to think of it...he does that food thing in the office as well...
Happy Belated Birthday (see here a really big smile).
Chris