Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sarah's Day with Tatiana. By Julia

Sarah had a friend over from school named Tatiana and her little sister Maya. Tatiana was 5 years old Maya was 2 all most 3. Tatiana and Maya had brown hair and pig tales (bunches). When Tatiana and Maya came Tatiana and Sarah ran up stairs and stared to play. Their nanny Sarah stayed for a little bit but left when Maya started to play with Claire. Mommy said we were going to the park. So we all had to us the bath room then we all had to have a cup of water (Tatiana spilled hers). Then we got our coats and shoes on and OFF TO THE PARK WE GO.



We all had buddies Claire had Maya, Sarah had Tatiana and I had Andrew. Mom said we could all run down the drive way so we did. When we got to the park we ran across the field. When we got there our friends the Askelands were there they have 3 children Heidi, Morgan and Christian Joel. When Christian Joel wanted to get up in the baby swing (by the way he is a baby) his mom put him in and I sat on the other baby swing it flipped over and I fell and hit my head. Well thats all I am going to tell you now. Maybe I will tell you what is happening on Thursday.

2 comments:

Bren said...

Julia,

I hope your head is ok. You wrote very well. I am very happy you are having good weather and sad that it is so cold here in MN. It so great to see your faces! I work with your grandpa and he talks about you all so much!

Brenda Chermak

Johnstons.in.Cambridge said...

I did not hurt my head very much.