Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Preaching in Flitwick~


We headed to Flitwick to Bedford to meet up with our lovely friends Mark and Louise and their six children.

Mark had asked Jim to preach on Sunday, and then asked us to spend the night!


Our 10 children, combined, get along very well, and always are sad to leave each other.


Jim and I have come to really appreciate Mark and Louise, and their faithful service to their church is beautiful. Below, they surprised me with a birthday cake! I was overwhelmed~


I had fun french braiding all the girls hair for church on Sunday~I should have taken a more complete picture, it looked like we were taking a group of little Amish girls to church~they sat, all in a row together, too!

And here is a picture of Jim preaching, I so enjoyed hearing my husband preach again, and I got to hear him twice!

No comments: